Stovax Huntingdon 40 Spares
Stovax Huntingdon 40 Spare parts identification
Identifying your Stovax Stove can be easy if you have access to the Data plate that is affixed to the stove. Below are a few more ways to identify your stove.
Identify model by size:
Stovax Huntingdon 40 Dimensions:
Height: 750mm / Width: 650mm / Depth: 555mm
Identify by Model Number:
You can identify which model you have by looking at the data plate attached to your stove. The Stovax Huntingdon 40 stove will have one of the following model numbers:
7075, 7075BL, 7075LG, 7074, 7069
Identify model Version by Serial Number:
If you have access to your serial data plate then you can determine if you have a MK1 or MK2 version by the serial number (Parts will vary on occasion depending on the version).
Serial Numbers upto 29624 are MK1.
Serial Numbers from 29625 are the latest MK2 version.
- Stovax Huntingdon 40 Lower Riddling Bar (MK2) - H40.40
- Stovax Huntingdon 40 Upper Riddling Bar (MK2) - H40.38M2
- Stovax Huntingdon 40 Right Hand Baffle Brick - HUM6
- Stovax Huntingdon 40 Left Hand Baffle Brick - HUM7
- Stovax Huntingdon 40 Right Hand Side Fire Brick - HUM5
- Stovax Huntingdon 40 Left Hand Side Fire Brick - HUM4
- Stovax Thermolac Matt Black Stove Paint - 400ml - 2019