Stovax Stockton 3 Spares
Stovax Stockton 3 Spare parts identification
Identifying your Stovax Stove can be easy if you have access to the Data plate that is affixed to the stove. Below are a few more ways to identify your stove.
Identify model by size:
Stovax Stockton 3 Dimensions:
Height: 510mm / Width: 389mm / Depth: 338mm
Identify by Model Number:
You can identify which model you have by looking at the data plate attached to your stove. The Stovax Stockton 3 stove will have one of the following model numbers:
ST3MF1 (Stockton 3 Multi Fuel MK2), 7118 (Stockton 3 Multi Fuel MK1)
Identify model Version by Serial Number:
If you have access to your serial data plate then you can determine if you have a MK1 or MK2 version by the serial number (Parts will vary on occasion depending on the version).
Serial Numbers starting with BST & FST are MK1.
Serial Numbers starting with ASTN & CSTN are the latest MK2 version.
- Stovax Stockton 3 Circular Riddling Fire Grate - SMN37
- Stovax Stockton 3 Log Retainer (MK1 & MK2) - CA7688
- Stovax Stockton 3 Mid Door P-Seal Rope Kit (MK2) - 5703
- Stovax Stockton 3 Cleanburn Chamber (MK1 & MK2) - S3.27
- Stovax Stockton 3 Baffle/Throat Plate (MK1 & MK2) - SMN26
- Stovax Thermolac Matt Black Stove Paint - 400ml - 2019