Stovax Stockton 7 Spares
Stovax Stockton 7 Spare parts identification
Identifying your Stovax Stove can be easy if you have access to the Data plate that is affixed to the stove. Below are a few more ways to identify your stove.
Identify model by size:
Stovax Stockton 7 Dimensions:
Height: 580mm / Width: 536mm / Depth: 385mm
Identify by Model Number:
You can identify which model you have by looking at the data plate attached to your stove. The Stovax Stockton 7 stove will have one of the following model numbers:
ST7MF1 (Stockton 7 Multi Fuel MK2), ST7W1 (Stockton 7 Wood Only MK2), 7163 (Stockton 7 Multi fuel MK1), 7120 (Stockton 7 Wood Only)
Identify model Version by Serial Number:
If you have access to your serial data plate then you can determine if you have a MK1 or MK2 version by the serial number (Parts will vary on occasion depending on the version).
Serial Numbers starting with BST & FST are MK1.
Serial Numbers starting with ASTN & CSTN are the latest MK2 version.
- Stovax Stockton 7 Circular Riddling Fire Grate - SMN37
- Stovax Stockton 7 Mid Door P-Seal Rope Kit (MK2) - 5703
- Stovax Stockton 7 Cleanburn Chamber (MK1 & MK2) - S7.27CE
- Stovax Stockton 7 Log Retainer (MK1 & MK2) - CA7685
- Stovax Stockton 7 Baffle/Throat Plate (MK1 & MK2) - S7.26
- Stovax Thermolac Matt Black Stove Paint - 400ml - 2019