Stovax Stockton 8 Spares
Stovax Stockton 8 Spare parts identification
Identifying your Stovax Stove can be easy if you have access to the Data plate that is affixed to the stove. Below are a few more ways to identify your stove.
Identify model by size:
Stovax Stockton 8 Dimensions:
Height: 620mm / Width: 603mm / Depth: 411mm
Identify by Model Number:
You can identify which model you have by looking at the data plate attached to your stove. The Stovax Stockton 7 stove will have one of the following model numbers:
ST8MF1 (Stockton 8 Multi Fuel MK2), ST8W1 (Stockton 7 Wood Only MK2 - 1 Door), ST8W2 (Stockton 7 Wood Only MK2 - 2 Door), 7128 (Stockton 8 Multi fuel MK1), 7103 (Stockton 8 Wood Only)
Identify model Version by Serial Number:
If you have access to your serial data plate then you can determine if you have a MK1 or MK2 version by the serial number (Parts will vary on occasion depending on the version).
Serial Numbers starting with BST & FST are MK1.
Serial Numbers starting with ASTN & CSTN are the latest MK2 version.
- Stovax Stockton 8 Lower Side Fire Brick (MK2) - CE8302
- Stovax Stockton 8 Circular Riddling Fire Grate - SMN37
- Stovax Stockton 8 Cleanburn Chamber (MK1 & MK2) - SM27CE
- Stovax Stockton 8 Log Retainer (MK1 & MK2) - CA7682
- Stovax Stockton 8 Baffle/Throat Plate (MK1 & MK2) - SM26
- Stovax Thermolac Matt Black Stove Paint - 400ml - 2019